.::BEST1O4.fm::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum BEST104.fm Sensasi Selatan

UtamaHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Chou concert ticket is still available

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anchalee122

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 25/06/2013

Jay Chou concert ticket is still available  Empty
PostSubject: Jay Chou concert ticket is still available    Jay Chou concert ticket is still available  Icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 2:18 pm

My friend just tell me that Jay Chou ticket was sold out already. Arrrggggg! Too bad la. Ngam Ngam my boyfriend come back Malaysia at that time. And I plan to go Jay Chou concert with him. May I know any lobang can get ticket. Please help everyone~~~~ T.T
Back to top Go down
thaisiam111

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 23/06/2013

PostSubject: Re: Jay Chou concert ticket is still available    Jay Chou concert ticket is still available  Icon_minitime23rd July 2013, 1:09 pm

I think there was a lot people cannot get the concert ticket. I heard many of my friend said that there was a group of people purposely go there early to buy the ticket then resell in higher price. This kind of person so bad la. Use the illegal way to sell. Super fans like us so pity. Just wish to know whether we still got any way to puchase the ticket or whether we can participate any contest to win the ticket. I really to go for the concert. wuwuuuu!!! T.T
Back to top Go down
lukmansia80

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 23/06/2013

PostSubject: Re: Jay Chou concert ticket is still available    Jay Chou concert ticket is still available  Icon_minitime24th July 2013, 1:06 pm

Here is the way you can get free ticket . For those who cannot buy Jay Chou ticket on that day. May I know are you using Xpax? Now they got offer . Reload and use RM 100 then can win 2 ticket that worth RM483. For your information, you are going to Hong Kong and not Malaysia one. Allt he expenses is paid and you can bring one of your friend go Hong Kong see Jay Chou concert. wow!!! Best right? Here is the link if you interest too.
http://www.xpax.com.my/jaychou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Chou concert ticket is still available    Jay Chou concert ticket is still available  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Chou concert ticket is still available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.::BEST1O4.fm::. :: Sembang-sembang-
Jump to: